Vault by CNN
Vault by CNN specializes in digital media.
Nuts and bolts
- Moments are NFTs of iconic moments in history. An NFT may be of a photo by a prize winning photojournalist or video clip of a well-known event.
- Moments are released on the Vault website. CNN retains commercial rights over the content, but the NFT owner owns the unique token they bought – just like buying a traditional poster or movie or record.
- Drops are time-limited and NFTs may be resold on other marketplaces on the Flow network.
- Payment must be made in US dollars through a Flow wallet.
- The Roadmap on their site says they’ll open their own secondary marketplace in mid-2022.
- Vault by CNN also displays/trades via these marketplaces:
CNN Digital is part of CNN Worldwide, a division of Warner Bros. Discovery.
Launched in 2022