The Dematerialized specializes in digital fashion.
Nuts and bolts
- Creators and collectors can buy, sell and experience authenticated virtual goods.
- Marketplace has drips, not drops.
- Potential creators must submit an application.
- The Dematerialized uses the Universal Profile payment system. This is part of the LUKSO infrastructure, which is a blockchain that focuses on the fashion industry.
- Collectors can pay with a credit or debit card and crypto via Coinbase.
A collector can experience the digital asset in one of four ways: WEAR (get digitally dressed ready for social media), PORT (direct to avatar in a game), TRADE (peer to peer) and DISPLAY (showcase the assets).
U.K. in 2020