Mintable is a generalist marketplace.
Nuts and bolts
- Mintable is an market that lists work in one of six major categories: Art, Music, Collectibles, Sports, Utilities, and Videos.
- Creators can choose to:
- on either Ethereum mainnet or ImmutableX – decision influences the price of fees.
- have their own store on the Ethereum mainnet, which means they create a for their own use, then display their works in that store. A creator can have multiple stores.
- and list an NFT in Mintable’s general store on the Ethereum mainnet for free.
- Marketplace charges 2.5% per transaction unless they are having one of their ‘no fees’ months.
- Creator decides the for market.
- Mintable also offers Pro services to help with the marketing of NFTs that are on their marketplace.
There is a Mintable Academy, which is accessible after login, and extensive resources on how to use the marketplace. Mintable is sometimes called the Etsy of the NFT space.
Singapore in 2021