Crypto.com is a generalist marketplace.
Nuts and bolts
- This is a centralized marketplace so anyone wishing to participate must open an account, complete the KYC process and verify it.
- Collectors can pay with a credit card or debit card or with crypto.
- Current, upcoming, and past drops can be seen via the ‘Drops’ tab.
- ‘Brands’ tab lists recognized brands that have their own page on this platform.
- ‘Celebrities’ tab shows people who have NFTs for sale.
Crypto.com has built an open-source blockchain, Cronos, with the CRO coin as the Crypto.com ecosystem’s native currency.
NFT platform launched in 2021