The Associated Press
The Associated Press specializes in photography.
Nuts and bolts
- Marketplace features the work of AP photojournalists. Revenue is shared with the photographer.
- Curated drops happen throughout the week. Drops may include Pulitzer Prize-winning images. The marketplace uses a queue line technology that opens a virtual waiting room 30 minutes before a drop takes place.
- There is a 10% fee on secondary sales, which may be on their marketplace or OpenSea.
- Mystery box drops are a feature of this marketplace.
- Marketplace accepts credit cards and crypto.
Copyright statement on the website states ‘ You do not receive copyright to the AP photojournalism. Copyright always remains with the photojournalist and the AP’.
NFT marketplace launched in 2021